BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SIMPLY SAYING WHAT I NEED TO SAY - PERFECTLY IN AN IMPERFECT WAY

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Why do we write in blogs? Why do some people write and posted it on their Facebook's wall? What is it really with writing that we so badly want other people to read our thoughts? I WAS that kind of writer too, writing as to let my friends and relatives read my not-so-excellent-sentence-structures. It was fun at first but as the time flies, I discovered that I was beginning to write for them, not for myself. I didn't write on things that was really bothering me because I was afraid of what they might think. I started to pay attention to the tiny bits of grammar, sentence structures, vocabulary and all those things associated with the language in its technical element. I sensed that writing as a daunting task, as if I will be assessed and scrutinised negatively if I don't produce such A++ postings. It's a sickness, a disease I think..vying for attention, trying to be someone that I am not.

0 Hmmmmmm....DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?: