BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SIMPLY SAYING WHAT I NEED TO SAY - PERFECTLY IN AN IMPERFECT WAY

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to asmymindrambles..Happy birthday to me...Finally I'm here, stopping for a while, gasping for air, admiring the great number of 3 and 9. Thank you God, for allowing me to be here, though temporary. I wish to make some changes starting from yesterday. I volunteered doing something that I never thought I dare to do before - teaching something that is not in my league. I painted the kitchen banana yellow. I am gonna to throw away mom's 12 year old plates and bowls, replacing them with the colourful funky ones - tomorrow's Jusco and Ikea shopping spree. It's time to throw out the old and bring in some new things in life.

0 Hmmmmmm....DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?: