BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SIMPLY SAYING WHAT I NEED TO SAY - PERFECTLY IN AN IMPERFECT WAY

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

In order to be happy one needs to feel good about himself or herself. This kind of feeling is certainly not achieved every day for there is always obstacles that derail us from the right path. Hence, I can consider myself pretty lucky as starting from the past few weeks I have been feeling extra good about myself at work. The spark of enthusiasm is always there to conquer the audience, to fill the inquisitive eyes that look upon me with knowledge. My hope is that this spark of strong determination and spirit of imparting knowledge will always be there, not torn apart by the bureaucracy and dirty politicking that govern the working environment.

0 Hmmmmmm....DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?: